And,Life is not perfect, but your hair can be, only if you treat them right. A vast population is suffering from hair problems like slow hair growth, hair fall, and damaged hair. Do you have the same problem? If so, then you should try our suggested homemade hair mask recipes for hair growth.
Why does this problem happen? A lot of reasons could be behind such a hair problem. Most common causes are;
- Regular exposure to harsh sunlight
- Weather changes
- Hair coloring
- Heat styling
- Stress and Pollutions
All these things make your hair brittle, frizzy, dull, and prone to breakage. To get rid of these problems, you often rush to the salon and spend thousands of dollar. But how long those treatments work? Hardly one month!
Luckily, now you don’t have to rush to the salon as you can make your hair mask at home. The exciting part is that most of the ingredients are available at your kitchen or nearby. Today we are signing in with homemade hair mask for growth and repair. Read on to know more about them.
Homemade Hair Mask Recipes for Hair Growth
Your hair needs nutrients and protein which can get from eggs. Egg mask provides better nourishment which minimizes hair fall. Egg contains vitamin B that assist in hair growth. It also shines your hair.
You can either use only eggs or else you can make a pack with other ingredients. For using only eggs, just beat eggs well and apply it on your hair. Leave it for 15-20 minutes then wash it with lukewarm water. Here is another egg mask recipe;
- Take one egg, one cup of milk, two tablespoons of lemon juice and olive oil.
- At first, beat the egg and then mix the other ingredients well.
- Apply the blend on your hair and leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse with normal water.
Coconut Oil and Honey Mask
Coconut oil always brings right to your hair’s health. It contains fatty acids that penetrate in your hair than a conditioner. It also keeps your hair soft and shiny and prevents breakage. Likewise, honey boosts the moisture and keep your hair hydrated. Here is the recipe;
- Take the same amount of coconut oil and honey in a bowl. Mix it well.
- Transfer the mixture into a pot and heat up until you get a smooth texture.
- Let it be cooled. Apply the mixture all over your head.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and rinse it with normal water.
Banana Hair Mask
Banana is another fantastic hair mask, especially for hair loss. And, Banana contains natural oils, vitamins, potassium, and antioxidants. It makes your hair shiny and soft. Besides, it moisturizes your hair and minimizes dandruff and damage.
You can add olive oil, coconut oil, and honey with it. Or else you can use banana paste only, which is also good. Here is an effective banana mask;
- Take two piece bananas, one tablespoon of olive oil, coconut oil, and honey.
- Make a smooth blend with all the ingredients.
- Apply it on the scalp and leave it for five minutes.
- Finally, wash it with lukewarm water.
Yogurt and Honey Mixture
Yogurt and honey combination works like magic for dry, damaged hair. Honey preserve moisture in your hair. The addition of olive oil in the pack assures new hair growth. It contains antioxidants which ensure healthy scalp and strength. Here is a magical recipe of yogurt, honey, and olive oil;
- Take one tablespoon of honey and olive oil in a saucepan. Heat the pan for a minute.
- Take two tablespoons of yogurt in a separate bowl. Pour the honey and olive oil mixture over the yogurt.
- Apply the blend on your scalp and hair from root to tip.
- Leave it of 35 to 40 minutes and wash it later.
Avocado Hair Mask
Avocado contains Omega3 fatty acid, which helps to hydrate hair, soothes the scalp, and inhibit dandruff. It also has anti-inflammatory properties for scalp’s health. You can apply avocado in your hair either with olive oil and almond oil, or moringa oil and honey.
Here are two recipes with avocado,
Using Procedure (Method 1)
- Take one small avocado, ½ cup of milk, one tablespoon of olive oil and almond oil.
- Mix all the ingredients well and make a smooth paste.
- Apply the paste from root to tip and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash with normal water.
Using Procedure (Method 2)
- Take one ripe avocado, one tablespoon of moringa oil and honey.
- Blend them all until you get a smooth consistency.
- Apply it to your wet hair and scalp.
- Put a shower cap and leave it for 30 minutes and then wash it with water.
Brown Sugar and Honey Hair Mask
Brown sugar is excellent at removing dead skin cells. Like we mentioned, olive oil works as a natural conditioner. It makes the hair soft and shiny and prevents dryness. Olive oil also helps to prevent breakage and split ends. Both of them makes a great hair mask.
- Take two tablespoons of brown sugar and one tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix them well unit a smooth consistency.
- Apply it from scalp to hair tip and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse it with water.
Strawberry Hair Mask
Strawberry is suitable for oily hair and scalp that has clogged pores. Clogged pores result in hair fall. Strawberry mask helps to tighten pores and reduces hair loss. It helps to strengthen hair as well. Here is how you can make the mask;
- Take 3 to 4 ripe strawberries, one tablespoon of coconut oil and honey almond.
- Blend them well unit you get a smooth paste.
- Apply it all over your scalp and hair. Leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it with cold water.
Rosemary Hair Mask
Rosemary is a useful herb for hair growth. It has antioxidant properties that fight free radicals. You need only rosemary and water in this recipe. But the result is worth it. Here is the method;
- Take 2 to 3 tablespoon of chopped rosemary and 1 cup of water.
- Now take them in a pot and boil it for few minutes.
- Let it be cooled and strain the liquid.
- Apply the liquid into your scalp and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water.
These are few homemade hair mask recipes for hair growth. Although you’ll find more on the internet, these are good enough for hair growth and repair. You don’t have to spend a lot or go far for your hair treatment. By utilizing simple ingredients, you can make your hair healthy and gorgeous.